I had an idea of using an image file to fake the shape of the light coming through the window. I added a few more lights and tried this out, also did an occlusion pass. Still need a lot of work with the bounced light.
Hey Justus, That's a good idea, but you might want to work on the angle of that window/light shape, it looks to me more like it's coming from a skylight than from the window to the right. I think it's just placing it so that the position would be plausible. Looks like good progress though. Some sub-surface on those curtains might be nice ;-) -Dale
I agree with Dale. I like the idea of cheating but make sure it's believable. You might want to take down the fill on the wall in which the window is on sooner than later.
Hey Justus,
ReplyDeleteThat's a good idea, but you might want to work on the angle of that window/light shape, it looks to me more like it's coming from a skylight than from the window to the right. I think it's just placing it so that the position would be plausible. Looks like good progress though. Some sub-surface on those curtains might be nice ;-)
-Dale
I agree with Dale. I like the idea of cheating but make sure it's believable. You might want to take down the fill on the wall in which the window is on sooner than later.
ReplyDelete