I am going to go ahead and give you a few notes here, but I would follow Adolph's advice and get your main elements (characters, clock , desk) finished before addressing these. Your next priority after that would be the items on the desk surface.
I am unclear what the material of the chair is... It looks like brushed metal in that render.
The blue paint color on the pencil extends too far into the wooden part, and the metal would usually have more detail on it. The wood appears to be just as shiny as the painted part... the wood should be less shiny.
The base ball stitching looks too long (or too large), there are perhaps too many, and overall its kind of soft. You may need a higher resolution map to make that work. I would expect a little bump between the stitches where the leather gets pulled.
The yellow paint on the block extends too far into center wooden area. see these: http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50185440/ABC_Block.jpg And it looks like there is some problem with the displacement on the letters. Or did you paint in a shadow?
Make sure the local color of the mug doesn't have a value above .9 ... this will give you trouble in lighting. Also, it needs reflection to read as porcelain.
Hi guys,
ReplyDeleteI am going to go ahead and give you a few notes here, but I would follow Adolph's advice and get your main elements (characters, clock , desk) finished before addressing these. Your next priority after that would be the items on the desk surface.
I am unclear what the material of the chair is... It looks like brushed metal in that render.
The blue paint color on the pencil extends too far into the wooden part, and the metal would usually have more detail on it. The wood appears to be just as shiny as the painted part... the wood should be less shiny.
The base ball stitching looks too long (or too large), there are perhaps too many, and overall its kind of soft. You may need a higher resolution map to make that work. I would expect a little bump between the stitches where the leather gets pulled.
The yellow paint on the block extends too far into center wooden area. see these:
http://www.germes-online.com/direct/dbimage/50185440/ABC_Block.jpg
And it looks like there is some problem with the displacement on the letters. Or did you paint in a shadow?
Make sure the local color of the mug doesn't have a value above .9 ... this will give you trouble in lighting. Also, it needs reflection to read as porcelain.
-M